Sunday 3 May 2015

Mac Wishlist

Mac is one of my favourite make up brands and there is always something I want from them so I thought I would share some of the items that are on my wish list...


Russian Red matte lipstick - £15.50 - I love Mac lipsticks and although I only own 4 I want my next one to be a classic red.

Cream Colour Base in Hush - £15.50 - I have seen this only a few times but I fell in love with how beautiful it looks as a highlight it gives the most amazing glow. It also says on the website it is a versatile and multi purpose product so I would love to play around with it.

Pro Longwear concealer - £17.00 - I have been wanting to try a high end concealer for a while and I have heard some good things about the one from Mac.

Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin finish - £23.00 - I have seen this so many times and the pictures of it looks amazing and I do need a new highlighter. (currently using High Beam from Benefit)

Sketch Eye shadow - £10.00 - I recently bought a quad palette and I still have two spaces left to fill and I keep looking at swatches of this and I think its so pretty! Its a beautiful browny purple colour.

All products can be bought from the Mac website, Mac store or any Mac counter (only in certain stores)



No comments:

Post a Comment