Monday 27 April 2015

Babyliss Ombre 235 Styler 2082DU Review

Last week I had to buy some new straighteners as unfortunately the ones I had stopped working but I can't really complain because I had, had them since I was about 14 so in the 6 years I had my moneys worth. So anyway I decided to look on Boots and lucky for me they had some on sale for £29.99! They were half price and the reviews I read were all really good so I decided I would go for them. I decided to stay with Babyliss brand as it was the same as my other ones and I felt it was a decent brand I could trust to last for a while.

I ordered them on the sunday morning and picked to have them sent to store for no extra cost and in case you didn't know at Boots you can get them delivered to store the next day if you order before 6pm. I think its a great service and was not disappointed as I received an email at about half past ten on the monday so I collected them before I went to university.

The Babyliss Ombre 235 Styler 2082DU is actually a 2 in 1 and does not only straighten it also creates curls as the straigtening plates are quite skinny and the outside if the barrels heats up so you can wrap hair around and it can create curls and waves.


The straighteners come with a heat protective wrap case which is really handy for storing and travelling.

Some of the features include temperature up to 235 degrees, 15 second heat up time, 20 temperature settings, titanium ceramic plates to glide through hair for smoothness and longer plates to create curls and straighten faster.

I have been using them for a week now and I really like them. I like that they are skinny as I feel I can straighten really well nearer the roots of my hair. I haven't fully straightened all of hair with them yet only my fringe but I have used them to add a few extra curls to my already wavy hair and I like the results. I would really recommend if you are looking for a new hair styling tool as they are worth the money as it means you don't need two tools for curling and straightening.

The hairstyle I have been creating with them, straightening my fringe and loosely curling the rest of my hair, it can do both loose and tight curls

Buy HERE for £29.99 get them while they are on offer! and you can collect your Boots advantage card points!



No comments:

Post a Comment