Saturday 30 May 2015

Boots Botanics Moisturisers Review

A couple of months ago I bought some new moisturisers. I found that the Simple moisturiser wasn't really doing much good for my skin and my face was really quite dry especially near my eyes. I bought these in Boots on my friend's recommendation and because at the time they were half price so I thought I would try them and today I thougth I would do a litle review...


I bought the Boots Botanics All Bright Hydrating day and night cream. They are priced at £4.99 each which is really good as they come in 50ml tubs which I think will last quite a while.

The day cream has SPF 15 and claims to hydrate, protect and brighten for 24 hours. The consistency is quite runny but a little goes a long way and it absorbs quite quickly and it really does feel moisturising and is a nice base before make up becuase of the fact it include SPF and it protects the skin all day.

The night cream claims to brighten and hydrate overnight. The consistency is alot different to the day cream and it is quite thick which is perfect for night and it really sinks in and leaves it feeling really hydrated. I wouldn't say either of the creams really brighten but my face feels alot softer and I don't have any dryness.

I really like both of these creams and would recommend them and incase you didn't know alredy but the Botanics range has moisturisers for all skins types. The one that I chose is for normal/dry skin but they also do ones for all skins types, for fine lines and radiance, for deep lines and wrinkles, for oily to combination and for sensitive skin, so next time you need a new moisturiser go to Boots and look at the large range of skin care.

Click here to check out the range online

No comments:

Post a Comment