Sunday 24 May 2015

My New Make Up Storage

So for ages I have been wanting some clear acrylic drawers for my make up stash. I have quite a lot of make up and I was sick of it as it always looked a mess on top of my chest of drawers. I had seen Muji storage and really wanted some but thought it was a little bit expensive. So I searched online at Ebay and Amazon but still couldn't find exactly want I wanted, that was until I went to TK Maxx. I never really go into TK Maxx but I went in with a friend and came across a small section in the store that was acrylic storage. I was so happy to find some sets of drawers which are quite deep and quite tall and for only £12.99 each I decided to get two as I thought this was such good value for money.

It fits all of my make up in with different drawers for small palettes, lipsticks, lip gloss and lip crayons, base and contour products, mascaras and blusher and a final drawer for single eyeshadows and cream eyeshadow sticks. I am so happy it fits everything and I would really recommend looking in your local TK Maxx as you never know what you might find. It is fast becoming my new favourite store!

It keeps it all nice and tidy and out of the way 


No comments:

Post a Comment