Wednesday 6 May 2015

Lip Product Wishlist

Recently there have so many lip products I have been wanting to try, mainly lipsticks and a couple of lip liners so I thought I would share them with you. If you have any opinions on these products please leave a comment.


Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit - £4.99 - I really love the colour of this is it a very neutral colour and I have heard it been described as the Kylie Jenner shade.

Gosh Lip Liners in Flirty Orange and Nougat Crisp - £4.99 - Last week I saw these been mentioned on a few You Tube video and I really want to try them as the colours look really nice and pigmented.

Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Tangerine Dream and Cafe au Lait - £2.99 - I saw on a blog post a couple of weeks ago that there were some new shades and I really like the look of two of them and for £2.99 why not.

Rimmel Clear Lip Liner - £3.99 - I have been wanting a transparent lip liner for a while now because I don't have a lip liner for every lipstick I have and I thought this would be a good buy.

Loreal Colour Riche in 630 Beige a nu and 640 Wild Plum - £6.99 - I saw these on a You Tube video last week and really love these particular colours, one is a nude and one is a pale pinky purple. I have never tried a Loreal lipstick so I want to see what there are like.



No comments:

Post a Comment