Friday 27 March 2015

My Online Portfolio

If you haven't read my blog before or didn't already know I am a second year Fashion Design with Textiles student. I study in Huddersfield and this year was a very important year for me as my course offers a year out doing a work placement. Although they offer support with this it is your responsibility to find it. I was extremely lucky and got a place at a children's wear company not too far from home. My university said it would be a good idea to have some kind of portfolio to show to the companies you apply to and so I decided to start a Pinterest to add photos of my work on and today I thought I would share the link in case any one reading this is interested...


 https://uk.pinterest.com/sophiesykes22


So far I have only added some work from my first year and some of the work from this year's Sample Development class but I will continue to add to it for future reference and applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment