Tuesday 31 March 2015

High End Beauty Wish List

As a make up obsessed person I constantly have a wish list and most of the things on it I get eventually when I have money but some are higher end items I just can't really afford but I thought today I would share them with you...



Tarte Tartelette Eye Shadow Palette $44 - This unfortunately I don't think is not available in the UK and I so wish it was because it is such a pretty palette, It has 12 matte shades from neutral to darker tones. I have seen so many reviews on it and its seems like a great palette to have so please if anyone knows how I can get it comment below! 

Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in 402 Adrienne-  £26 - This is from the new collection of lipsticks by Chanel and every single one looks beautiful but the colour Adrienne stood out to me as it is a really pretty nude shade and something I would love to try.

 Mac Eye Shadow in Wedge £10 - I recently made a Mac order with a voucher I got for my birthday and I was going to get this eye shadow but it was out of stock so I chose a different one (more about that coming soon) but I still really want it. It is described as a soft muted beige taupe and is a matte shade. I feel like is essential to have a nice matte colours for the crease.

Mac Lipstick in Coral Bliss - £15.50 - I recently saw this shade on a Top 10 Mac lipstick video on You tube. It is a slightly frosted soft coral pink colour. I think it would be perfect for spring and summer.

 Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - £19.50 -  I have wanted to buy the full size of this mascara ever since I got a sample in Elle magazine back in February. (Review here)  It is really amazing and have never liked a mascara so much! I am thinking of buying it with my Boots advantage card points.

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - £15 -  I saw these a while ago and ever since I tried the Sephora Lip cream (Review here) I have realised how good liquid lipsticks are! These Stila ones are supposed to be really good and come in 10 different shades but the one that stood out to me is Fiery which is a bold red.


No comments:

Post a Comment