Monday 23 March 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Grey Palette Review

I am pretty sure that nearly every  beauty bloggers has seen these by now, and if you haven't you need to get to Boots! The new Collection Eyes Uncovered Palettes come in three different colour selections which include, Nude, Nude Bronze and Nude Grey. They are all really pretty and it was hard to decide which one to get but then again for £3.99 I could always get another one and it wouldn't break the bank!


The Nude Grey one that I got has some really nice shades and some are ones I don't have anything like. The colours from left to right are Parchment, Rubble, Under the Moon, Drift Wood, In a Nutshell and Eclipse,The colours are really pigmented and stay on really well with an eyeshadow primer. Although the product is really good I do think the packaging could be better as the magnetic close isn't very strong but its not something that would stop me buying another one.


This is a look I created the second time I used it. It is using the colours Under the Moon and In a Nutshell. I did a a really simple look with Under the Moon shade all over and then the darker shade In a Nutshell in the crease and blended it really well so it was suitable for everyday wear.

It can be bought in store and online at Boots for £3.99



No comments:

Post a Comment