Sunday 8 March 2015

Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick Review

I have mentioned these Kiko long lasting eyeshadow sticks on my last post (here) but today I thought I would do a little review...


Currently I own two of these and I really love them! They are from the brand Kiko which is turning into one of my favourite make up brands. One of the reasons is that it is the quality of high end make up but the prices are more like Boots and Superdrug prices. It is very affordable and these only cost £6.90 each. I also love the store itself as it makes you feel you are in a higher end store.
The ones I own are 05 Rosy Brown and Burgandy 37 but there are so many colours to choose from and more I want to try! They are such an easy way to do quick eye make up and can be blended on their own really easily or other eyeshadows can be blended over the top if you want to add to it for a more smoky eye make up look. 


This is a make up look I did using the Burgundy 37 eyeshadow stick. I applied it and then blended it with my Real Techniques base shadow brush. I then added a bit of a dark brown eyeshadow on the outer v and then a pale highlighting shade in the centre of the lid and on the brow bone. Also I added the burgundy eyeshadow stick on the lower lash line and blended for a simple smoky look. I then tight lined with a black kohl eye liner for a bit of definition and added mascara. I really think it suits my green/brown eyes. (Also in case you are wondering what lipstick I have on in the photo it is Mac's Brave)

The eyeshadow sticks can be bought in store or online at www.kikocosmetics.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment