Sunday 15 June 2014

This weeks nails

I mentioned in a previous post I love watching you tube videos and quite a lot of the videos I watch are nail art videos. I am obsessed with nail varnish and love painting my nails although while I have been at university I haven't painted them as much as usual. So this week I decided to do a nail design I had seen which you can see how to do here:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXpiAqLStFY&list=UUT8z80a4ESgO2Y4qajk-iXw

This technique is called dry brush nail art. It is nothing like anything I have seen before and I love the effect you can create and its really easy too! This is what my nail look like and the nail varnishes I used
Hope you like it and try it out yourself
from Sophie
x



The nude base colour

The top coat (would definitely recommend this nail varnish) 

The colours I used were an Essie one called Brazilliant and the rest were Kelly Brook ones which were in a pack of 12  from New Look

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog ;) I have never heard of dry brush nail art but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete