Friday 10 April 2015

Seventeen Stay Time Concealer Review

A couple of weeks ago I needed a new concealer. I decided I wanted to try something else rather than my usual one which was the Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer which I like but it was time for a change. I have decided I want to save for a high end concealer but until then I chose the Seventeen stay time concealer.


On the Boots website it says ' Concealer with staying power! 18 hours wear for total blemish cover. This long lasting creamy formula gives a full coverage and a flawless finish' 
I only partly agree with this statement as it is creamy formula but I don't think it lasts 18 hours its  probably more around 5 hours.


 It comes in the traditional liquid concealer tube with doe foot applicator. I do like the packaging and it is really easy to apply and blend in. I have mine in the shade Fair and I have been using the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush and it works well to blend and cover the areas I need concealing. The colour is also a really good match for my complexion.

Photos before applying concealer under my eyes and on  spot scars on my chin.

Photos after applying  the concealer
Above are photos showing before and after of applying the concealer. I think it works really well under my eye as it seems to slightly brighten as well as conceal the dark and red areas. It also works quite well on my scars on my chin but that is usually where it starts to fade first. Overall I think this is a concealer worth trying and for £4.49 its good value for money.

It is available from Boots (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment