Sunday 12 April 2015

Mini Boots Haul

Yesterday I met up with two of my best friends. We went for lunch and then of course did some shopping, how could we resist and anyone who knows me know that I always end up in Boots! I needed to go anyway to pick up some items I had ran out of but that's not all I got so today I thought I would share with you what I got...

I had been needing some new moisturiser and thought I would try the Botanics range from Boots as its all half price at the moment  (review coming soon) 

Again I was needing some more and decided to try this one from a Boots own range which a I think is new.

I saw these a few days ago and really loved the new spring collection. I was priginally going to just get one but it was 3 for 2 so I gt another one. The colours are perfect for the new season and I can't wait to try them. 

I usually use the Sally Hansen one but I like to try new products so I decided to try this one which claims to make nails smoother, stronger, longer, moisturised and shinier.

All the products I bought came to £14.20 which I thought was so good and I saved £9.74 and also got double points so I was very happy with my new beauty purchases. 




No comments:

Post a Comment