Tuesday 9 September 2014

My New Haircut

I haven't done a post about hair since I started this blog so this is just a quick post to show off my new haircut I had done yesterday and a bit about my hair over the last few years.

For quite a while I had short hair with either no fringe or a side fringe, I started out having a bob that was cut a bit shorter at the back and sloped longer at the front and I think I had that from about 11 to 15 years old . I then grew it a bit longer when I was 16, just about to my shoulders, mainly because I wanted a bit more length for prom. I had more or less that length for a while up until just after I turned 18 and I then got a full fringe. I have had a full fringe for about a year and a half now and just before I started uni last year I decided I wanted to grow my hair out a bit for a change. My hair grows quite fast and I usually get it cut every 8 weeks. I let it grow until it was mid length about 2  inches past my shoulders which was quite long for me. I used to have long hair when I was about 6 that went about 4-5 inches past my shoulders but I don't think I would ever go back to that as I just don't suit that any more. But yesterday when I went to the hairdressers I got about 3-4 inches cut off into a layered bob where the longest lengths just about hit my shoulders. I wanted a bit of a change and I knew that I always liked having shorter hair as its easier to wash and style.


2010 

Prom 2011

Summer 2012

My 18th February 2013

Summer 2013

September 2013

November 2013


May 2014

June 2014

July 2014

July 2014

And finally...


September 2014
My new short hairstyle which I love!











No comments:

Post a Comment