Wednesday 10 September 2014

MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Review

If you are a student and you haven't heard of Save The Student you really need to go and like their Facebook page and look on the website because that is where I got my sample of  MAC's Prep + Prime Skin Base! They do so many beauty sample offers for students which is great when you are like me and want to try as many beauty products as possible and obviously things for free are always good.


I haven't really tried primers before so I was quite excited to see if it really did make make up last much longer. I read on the Mac website than it is ' An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special - effect silicones that calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil and evens out skin redness. Also improves the lay down and application of foundation or powder'. The consistency of the product is like a normal face moisturiser and sinks into the skin really quick and makes the skin feel soft. I would say it does help when blending foundation or a CC or BB cream and it definitely makes make up last longer. Also I don't find that my skin gets as oily during the day too. The full sized product retails for £21 for 30ml and I will definitely think about purchasing this as I feel you don't need much and the amount would last quite a while.






No comments:

Post a Comment