Friday, 22 August 2014

Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara Review

I got this mascara a few months ago when I saw loads of reviews saying how good it was. At the time I actually needed a new mascara so I though I would try it out and when I went to Boots it was on offer. It retails for £9.99 but I got it for £7.99 which was great.


I really love the packaging of this mascara. It is mirrored packaging with an really pretty coral coloured writing and wand handle. I like it as the normal one comes in coral and the waterproof comes in a teal colour so it easy to tell them apart and avoid picking the wrong one. The wand of the mascara is a really nice and I really like the thickness. On the Boots website it says 'its unique brush has spherical bristles to wrap every lash and straight bristles to create clump free definition'. I would definitely agree with this statement, it probably the best mascara I have ever bought!

 The picture above shows before (left) and after (right) applying the mascara. It really does give you voluminous lashes and does a really good job of separating them.

It gives you long lashes and its the first mascara I have had for nearly 3 months and it hasn't dried up yet so its really worth spending a little bit more. I have already recommended this to friends and family.
It can be bought here at Boots (click here) or in Superdrug (click here)

What mascara would you recommend I try next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment