This is how I did...
You will need:
- 1 Cereal box
- Patterned and plain papers
- First open both ends of your cereal box and then measure and cute the sides in half so you have two halves.
2. Next get rid of one half and then lay out the box (the outside facing up) and decorate the edges and and bottom with patterned or plain paper of your choice.
3. After that glue the corners together to make a tray and trim the ends if they are too tall.
4. Then cover the inside with paper. (thinking about it now I probably should have done this before I glued the box together)
5. Then make the dividers from cardboard. Do this by measuring the length and width of the box and trimming a little more off so it fits in the box. Then cut slots in the cardboard and slot them together along the centre piece of cardboard. You can choose how big you want each compartment.
6. Finally sit the dividers in the box. You don't need to glue them in as they should stand up in the box on their own.
I think its a great way to see all your make up and separate everything. I put my lipsticks in one, foundations, concealers and mascaras in one, eye shadows and bronzer in another two, powder and blushers in one and eye liners and other things in the last one. I also just have a pot at the side with lip crayons, pencil eye liners and lip glosses.