Tuesday 24 February 2015

How much is your face worth - Tag

I saw this tag on Lucy's blog (here) and she tagged anyone to do it so I thought I would. I have a large coletion of make up but this is using my current products I use daily but I do change it up quite a lot so here it is...

Mac Prep and Prime - £21.00
Loreal True Match Foundation - Golden Beige  - £9.99
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer - £3.99
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder - £3.99
Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ochre - £15.50
Kiko Long Lasting Shadow Stick - 05 Rosy Brown - £6.90
 Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £23.50
Rimmel Long Lasting Blush - Pink Rose - £3.99
Benefit High Beam Highlighter - sample but originally £19.50
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara - £7.99
Mac Lipstick - Plumful - £15.50


The total adds up to £131.85, but I suppose it could be worse! 

All these are purchased from Boots, Kiko or Mac







No comments:

Post a Comment