Thursday 11 June 2015

My 100th post - The 5 things I love about blogging

I can't believe that today my blog is 1 year old and it is also my 100th post! I started my blog as something to do in my spare time and also a place to put all of my fashion, hair, nails art, make up ideas and other life events.

For my 100th post I am going to right about the 5 things I love about blogging, hope you enjoy and here is to many more years of The Beauty Bouquet!

1. That it is creative, I enjoy playing around with layouts and editing photos.
2. That it allows me to forget about everything for a while and concentrate on writing.
3. I get to write about things that I love, especially make up!
4. It has got me more into reading different blogs because I now have Bloglovin.
5. Thinking of new ideas for blog posts and taking photos.


If you would like to follow my blog on Bloglovin click the link below:




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1 year of blogging and 100th post!! xxx

    ReplyDelete