Saturday 9 January 2016

Naked Smoky Palette

Today's post is going to be about one of the newest palettes from Urban Decay! I was lucky enough to receive the Naked smoky palette for Christmas this year and I was so happy about it because I really wanted it ever since I saw it come out in July. I have many palettes but I really wanted some darker colours and some cool tones. The palette has 12 shades including mattes and shimmers and also includes and a double ended brush with a pencil brush on one end and a fluffy blending brush on the other. The brushes from Urban Decay are really good so I can't wait to try it!



The shades from left to right; High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger, Black market, Smolder, Password, Whiskey, Combust, and Thirteen.


One of the things I love about this is of course the packaging! What make up lover doesn't?! The smoke pattern on the front and the box it comes in is so pretty! 


My favourite colours are Armor which is a dark grey with glitter in and combust which is matte very pale beige colour which is good to blend out the grey shades in the crease. Although I have used it quite a few times I am still playing with colours and I know I will get so much use out of it.




1 comment: