Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Tag

I have seen this tag on quite a few blogs recently and I really wanted to do it myself so here it is...


What's your favourite Christmas movie?
This is such an easy question, my favourite is Elf! I have seen it so many times but I still love it but I also really like The Polar Express and The Holiday.

What are your favourite Christmas colours?
I love the traditional red and green but this year I wrapped present with red and gold paper and then red and white ribbons and bows.

Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
I usually stay in my Pjs until near dinner time and then I like to wear a chrsitmas jumper and comfy leggings.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I always open them christmas morning with my Mum, Dad and brother and then the rest of my family come round later.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes, I built one with my university flatmates for the first time last year. 

What do you like to do during your Christmas holidays?
Just chill out and do nothing much really apart from seeing friends and famliy seen as I'm not at home most of the year.

Any Christmas wishes?
I wish that next year I create more happy memories  and that I continue to be successful in my course at university. 

Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
The best thing about christmas dinner for me is pigs in blankets! I love them and wish I could have them all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment